If you request more information, a Homefield Farm holiday cottages member of staff may request that you provide certain information about yourself such as name, address, email address, phone number and other personal information, for which you have no obligation to comply to. If you choose to give us personal information over the Internet, we will take reasonable precautions to ensure the security of your information. In all cases, if you would prefer, we ask you to contact us by phone or email.
The personal information you provide to us will be used for the purpose for which it was provided (e.g. to let you know about avialbility). We may then keep your records on our files so that we can send you promotions in the future. If you do not want to receive further contact from us, please let us know by return email once we've contacted you.
Homefield Farm holiday cottages will not make any customer information available to other companies without your written consent.
If at any time you do not want to receive electronic communications from Homefield Farm holiday cottages, please contact us by email and ask to not send further communications.
If after making a booking or enquiry you need to correct or update your personal information registered with us, then please contact us by email or phone. Please make sure to include your previously registered name, address, email address and phone number along with any new personal information in the body of the message.
Regrettably, Homefield Farm holiday cottages are not yet suitable for the infirm. Please contact us directly prior to making your booking if you have any special requirements at all.
Please contact us if you have any queries about any of our conditions.
Booking terms & conditions
- Bookings are confirmed only when the deposit is paid.
- Deposits are 50% of the total invoice.
- If the booking is less than 6 weeks before your stay, the full amount is due immediately.
- The deposit is non-returnable as we consider the booking to be contractual.
- The balance is to be paid 4 weeks before your stay.
- We reserve the right to re-let the cottage if the final payment is not made on time.
- The number of persons occupying the property is the maximum allowed as advertised on our website.
- Additional guests beyond the number specified in your booking are not permitted to stay in the accommodation.
- You may not carry out trade or business from the properties.
- Please leave properties in a clean and tidy state at the end of your stay.
- Entry to your property is strictly after 4pm.
- Vacating your property is by 10am (if the cottages are not let immediately after or prior to your stay, these timings may be waived).
- The owners reserve the right to ask you to leave without a refund if you, your pets or anyone in your party's behaviour is considered unacceptable to other people.
- We reserve the right to access the property at any time.
- The owners are not responsible or liable for any loss, damage, injury, accident or expense to you, your pets or your property during your stay.
- In the event of a fire, please vacate the property as soon as possible, closing all doors behind you.
- Cancellations should be made in writing as soon as possible.
- We recommend that you take out holiday insurance.
- We will do our best to re-let your cottage, if we are successful in re-letting, we will return 50% of your deposit.
- If we are unable to re-let there will be no refund. It is in our interest as well as yours to try to re-let, and we try as hard as possible to help in these situations.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited in all of our properties.
- Pets are not allowed on the furniture, on the beds or in the bathrooms.
- Pets must not be left alone in the properties.
- Please clean up after your pet.
- Any damage caused by your pet makes you responsible for the replacement or charged for the repair.
- Pets will be charged at ?5, as we are required to spend more time cleaning in those bungalows upon your vacation of the property.
- Children should be supervised at all times
Damage and breakages
- All damage or breakages should be reported to us and paid for or replaced before leaving the premises.
- Damage to beds and bedding must be replaced
- Any damage found, by us after you have vacated the property, would be invoiced to you on replacement or repair.
- Homefield Farm is in a quiet rural setting, and consideration must be given to our neighbours in respect to noise at all times.
- Fires, fireworks and candles are not permitted, due to fire strict restrictions on the property.